miércoles, 1 de diciembre de 2010

Resacosix In Bed

Well there I was: laying in her arms like a fucked-up version of Michelangelo´s "Pietà." I tried to look at her with focused eyes, but they were fucked up. Just like me. And just like her. And she was caressing me with those tender eyes. It was a tenderness that somehow managed to surface even though she was high as a mudafuckin´ kite. 

And after all the struggle, I managed to connect my eyes with hers. And in that beautiful scene that we both yearned for a long, dark time, the unavoidable happened. It came so subtle, so unexpected, and in such bad timing: a long, shocking, tasty fart.

Fuck.

2 comentarios:

  1. Méndez, cada día lo confirmo más, escribes más chingón en inglés. Buenísimo texto!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gracias, cabrón. Espero que no sea cierto, pero gracias por el cumplido.

    Ya va a quedar lo de tu cortito. Lo había olvidado por completo (por pendejez y por trabajo) hasta hoy.

    ResponderEliminar